Scrutinizing the country’s biggest banks, lawmakers question executives over how woke ideology is affecting their industry.
Facebook is deciding whether to restore former President Donald Trump’s account. What does it come down to?
Are there similarities between the inflation here in the United States and in Venezuela? A Venezuelan economist shares his personal experience and insights.
Walmart is getting a jump-start on holiday sales, starting its holiday shopping season earlier than usual.
Vertical farms are sprouting up in the United Arab Emirates—helping the country rely less on food imports.
Stories in this episode:
1. Global Central Banks Unleash More Rate Hikes
2. Japan Holds Tight to Ultra-Low Rates
3. Turkey’s Central Bank Lowers Interest Rate
4. Economist: Same Reason Behind Inflation in Venezuela, U.S.
5. Facebook to Restore Trump’s Account?
6. Heads of Big Banks Discuss Wokism at Hearings
7. WH Explores Central Bank Digital Currency
8. Russia Begins War Call-Up, Flights Sell Out
9. Walmart’s Holiday Shopping Season Starts Soon
10. How Drought Is Affecting Commodity Investing
11. Australian Community Gardens Back in Town
12. UAE Vertical Farm Grows Crops Hydroponically