The House is set to pass the Inflation Reduction Act, but experts are divided on whether it will actually help Americans.
Fitness company Peloton is laying off hundreds of workers and raising prices on exercise equipment.
Johnson & Johnson is dropping talc-based baby powder next year, a product that has been at the center of tens of thousands of consumer safety lawsuits.
We tell you which U.S. airport had the most delays and cancellations this summer.
We take a look at Dubai’s first official camel riding school. What’s special about it?
Topics in this episode:
1. Peloton Laying Off 800 Employees
2. J&J to End Its Talc-Based Baby Powder
3. EV Startups Going Through Rough Terrain
4. House Set to Pass Inflation Reduction Act
5. IRA Pushing More Gov’t in Health Care: Expert
6. Trump Org Tax Fraud Case Not Dismissed
7. Illinois Labor Measure Could Give Unions More Power
8. Union Pay Increase Lower Than Nonunion
9. 5 Chinese State Companies to Delist From NYSE
10. LaGuardia Worst for Cancellations: Analysis
11. Emirates Airlines $2B Upgrade Includes Caviar
12. Learn to Ride a Camel at This Dubai School