Eric Trump Reveals More Details From the FBI Mar-a-Lago Raid

Former President Donald Trump’s son Eric revealed FBI agents would not hand over the search warrant during their raid on Mar-a-Lago and removed an attorney from the property.

“There’s 30 agents there,” he recalled Wednesday of Monday’s FBI raid to the Daily Mail. ‘They told our lawyer … you have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras.”

“They would not give her the search warrant,” he told the outlet. “So they showed it to her from about 10 feet away. They would not give her a copy of the search warrant.”

Attorney Christina Bobb was confused as to why the FBI could not present the search warrant, Eric recalled.

“It’s all a coordinated attack with the FBI,” he added. “Do you think that the FBI director is going to raid the former president’s house, especially a house as you know, kind of world-renowned as Mar-a-Lago … without getting the approval of President [Biden]?”

The younger Trump said that security cameras were not turned off. FBI agents, he claimed, accessed areas of the property where they “shouldn’t have been.”

The former president confirmed the FBI raid on his property on Monday evening. Both the FBI and Department of Justice have not issued public comments about the matter; The Epoch Times has contacted both agencies for comment.

Unconfirmed reports and anonymous sources say the raid pertained to a Department of Justice probe into whether Trump held onto government documents after he left the White House last year.

All presidential correspondence and documentation have to be handed over to the National Archives when a president leaves office, according to a 1978 law.

trump families-spadpsapdpaspdapsapsdp
(L-R) Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Jared Kushner arrive for the funeral services of Ivana Trump in New York, on July 20, 2022. (Yuki Iwamura/AFP via Getty Images)

“[The National Archives and Records Administration] had ongoing communications with the representatives of former President Trump throughout 2021, which resulted in the transfer of 15 boxes to NARA in January 2022,” Ferriero, who served as NARA director from November 2009 until April 2022, wrote to House Oversight Committee Chair Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.) in February.

Ferriero said that NARA requested Trump representatives “continue to search for any additional Presidential records that have not been transferred to NARA, as required by the Presidential Records Act.”

But Bobb told Real America’s Voice that the raid over the documents is a “completely unnecessary power flex” and a “weird flex.” She added, “It’s quite honestly sad to see what they have done to our country.”

Top Republicans, meanwhile, demanded an investigation into the raid and argued that it was politically motivated to wound the GOP ahead of the 2022 midterms.

“The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said Wednesday in a statement. “When Republicans take back the House, we will conduct immediate oversight of their department, follow the facts, and leave no stone unturned.”

From The Epoch Times